Why use Ozark Mountain Laundry Service?
Outsourcing your laundry to OMLS lets you focus your time and efforts on the success of your business. We take the headaches out of operating your own on-premise laundry. No more time wasted hiring and training laundry workers. No more linen shortages due to delay from absenteeism or broken equipment. And no more worrying that your volume of work is too large for your system.
Outsourcing your laundry to OMLS allows you to eliminate the need to constantly adjust your laundry staffing due to fluctuations in occupancy.
Outsourcing your laundry keeps your schedule on time and worry-free. You can set your watch by OMLS with our regularly scheduled pick-ups and deliveries. This assures a seamless flow of linens between your facility and ours.
- OMLS will deliver the highest quality of linen processing available. All linens are processed to insure brilliant brightness and color presentation for your guests. In addition, all sheets and pillowcases are processed through an ironing system that produces professionally pressed and folded linens. Your guests will immediately appreciate the difference.
- In almost every case, we can provide laundry services at a lower cost than your current, on-premise system.
Our investment in automated laundry processing equipment allows us to process the same amount of work as a typical on-premise laundry using less than 50% of the labor hours. Industry studies have determined that an on-premise laundry using washers/extractors, dryers, and hand-folding tables will produce linens at a rate of 50 to 65 pounds per operator hour. OMLS consistently produces linens at a rate of over 130 pounds per operator hour. We invite you to tour our facilities to see our operation firsthand.
- Our investment in professional laundry equipment takes the risk and troubleshooting out of your hands. No more unplanned expenses on new laundry equipment or repairs. This will allow you to use your budget to drive sales and profits as opposed to draining them.
- Our investment in energy efficient equipment and recycling programs allows us to operate at a greatly reduced total utility cost than a typical on-premise laundry. Utilities are a huge operation cost for a laundry operation. See more information on the eco-friendly features of OMLS on our website.
OMLS continues to make our laundry service as eco-friendly as possible in order to protect the beautiful natural resources of the Ozarks.
- Our tunnel wash system only uses approximately 1 gallon of water per pound of laundry processed. Compare that to 2.5-3 gallons of water used per pound in a conventional washer/extractor used in most on-premise laundries. Not only does our wash system conserve our water resource, but it also greatly reduces the waste water discharge going into the sewer system for treatment.
- Our wastewater heat recovery system allows us to reduced gas costs to heat water by using the energy in our wastewater to preheat our incoming freshwater from the city.
- Our boiler stack economizer allows us to use the energy exiting our steam boiler stack to preheat incoming freshwater from the city. Again, this system saves a large amount of gas used to heat water in a laundry operation.
- We only condition dry our sheets and pillow cases since the ironing process will finish the drying process. Again, this greatly reduces the gas cost used to dry laundry.
- Laundry services to the resort, hotel, timeshare, hospitality, hospital and healthcare markets.
- Rental programs that provide high quality linens and hassle-free laundry services.
- Linen consulting services including linen distribution and management services.
- Mat and dust control rental programs.
- Custom mat sales.
- Custom work apparel and uniform sales.
Contact Us Today
Ozark Mountain Laundry Service would love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a free consultation.
We promise to partner with you to find the best possible solutions for your business’ laundry needs. At OMLS we are confident that we can make your job easier and improve your linen quality, while reducing your costs and lowering the environmental impact.
We look forward to hearing from you!