OMLS continues to make our laundry service as eco-friendly as possible in order to protect the beautiful natural resources of the Ozarks.
- Our tunnel wash system only uses approximately 1 gallon of water per pound of laundry processed. Compare that to 2.5-3 gallons of water used per pound in a conventional washer/extractor used in most on-premise laundries. Not only does our wash system conserve our water resource, but it also greatly reduces the waste water discharge going into the sewer system for treatment.
- Our wastewater heat recovery system allows us to reduced gas costs to heat water by using the energy in our wastewater to preheat our incoming freshwater from the city.
- Our boiler stack economizer allows us to use the energy exiting our steam boiler stack to preheat incoming freshwater from the city. Again, this system saves a large amount of gas used to heat water in a laundry operation.
- We only condition dry our sheets and pillow cases since the ironing process will finish the drying process. Again, this greatly reduces the gas cost used to dry laundry.
- Laundry services to the resort, hotel, timeshare, hospitality, hospital and healthcare markets.
- Rental programs that provide high quality linens and hassle-free laundry services.
- Linen consulting services including linen distribution and management services.
- Mat and dust control rental programs.
- Custom mat sales.
- Custom work apparel and uniform sales.
Contact Us Today
Ozark Mountain Laundry Service would love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a free consultation.
We promise to partner with you to find the best possible solutions for your business’ laundry needs. At OMLS we are confident that we can make your job easier and improve your linen quality, while reducing your costs and lowering the environmental impact.
We look forward to hearing from you!